Spotting two weeks before period for seven days do far,could I be preg?

Shend

Asked by Shend at 3:02 AM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• OMG!! TAKE A TEST OR GO TO THE DOCTER!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:22 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Took test was negative twp days ago.went to doc last mouth for paps and was normal.please help!
    Shend

Comment by Shend (original poster) at 3:24 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Has your cycle ever been abnormal before? My isn't always the same number of days apart and my flow isn't always the same. I have had light periods with only a little spotting and one day of bleeding. I have also had others that consist of heavy bleeding for three days. Could be stress. If you took a pregnancy test and it came back negative; chances are you aren't (or you took it too early). Go to the doctor's and get blood work to check your HGC levels; it's the only way to tell for certain
    Mom_Of_3_Angelz

Answer by Mom_Of_3_Angelz at 3:28 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Yes my af has always been normal never let me down.ive been checking temp for the past eight days and its been 99.1. And to day felt light cramps and soar breast
    Shend

Comment by Shend (original poster) at 3:31 AM on Jun. 29, 2011