Baby weight

How long did it take u to lose all ur naby weight was was ur fiet and exercise routine like?

ListaPaMas

Asked by ListaPaMas at 6:19 AM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• 6 months on, and baby weight remains :( I've tried cutting out fatty/sugary foods, tried cutting out carbs, and tried doing more walking, but nothing has worked so far. GL!
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 6:23 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• It took me about 5 months to lose all of it. Breastfeeding helps a LOT. I didn't change anything else from my pregnancy routine of healthy eating and never exercised (although I am amazed by the women who can do so with a young baby!).

One thing I'm going to try next time is a belly wrap. It's supposed to be really great. I don't know if it helps with weight but it supposedly really helps your waistline slim down, and that's what matters most to me :)
    cypressandsage

Answer by cypressandsage at 6:58 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• believe me that DOES help i have mine ready for after this pregnancy too, last pregnancy took me 9 months to lose the baby weight but i did not have a tummy because i right away put on that belly wrap also they have the ones that you can wear so you can sweat. there is different kinds and i believe in them
    ListaPaMas

Comment by ListaPaMas (original poster) at 7:00 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I lost about half of it by 6 months, but then I got pregnant again!!
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 7:19 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• i lost mine within 2-3mnths i didnt excersice bc i was still really wore out from delevery i lost alot of blood and jst barly avoided a transfusion...i honestly jst slept but when i did start moveing and gettin up the weight really startd fallin off and i got dwn to 117 my pregancy weight was 135lbs...good luck its hard to lose the weight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 8:27 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Yep I agree - breast feeding does help tremendously with weight loss and it helps your uterus shrink back to normal size and reduces your risk of breast cancer.
    MommaB30

Answer by MommaB30 at 9:06 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I agree with the breastfeeding... I think the rule of thumb is 9 mths to put it on 9 mths to take it off.
    cmboyd_1999

Answer by cmboyd_1999 at 9:29 AM on Jun. 29, 2011