Discharge. What the heck... adult content

I've been divorced for 2 years. Wasn't until late last year that I started dating. This guy and I have been talking for a few months now and finally took the next step last night. He said he was clean but I told him until he provides me with some proof from a doctors office we'll be using condoms. He was very understanding about it.

Anyway, so we played safe. (However it was on a beach and sand got everywhere--don't know if this could be causing this)

Here I am this morning and I have this weird yellow discharge. No odor, no itch, nothing. Nothing other than the discharge.

Now I've had this discharge before and it came and went. Last time I was at my docs office I had a full work up and was all clean. I talked to him about the discharge and he told me that women's bodies work differently and it may just be my body cleaning itself and balancing it's ph level.

I called my friend this morning lol (yes very early) and she says the same thing happened to her when she started having sex with condoms again.

I ask you ladies because it baffles me and I hate the "I am the only one in the world this is happening to" feeling.

Has anyone here ever had creamy yellow discharge with no odor, itch, or pain?
What did it turn out to be?
Should I try my doc AGAIN? A different Doc?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:54 AM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Health

• My cervical mucus is fairly yellow in color and quite creaqmy after I ovulate. My dr told me it's normal as long as there is no pain, itch, burning or smell. She said not drinking enough water can be part of the cause too. That all bodily secretions can have a yellowish appearance when you are dehydrated. Good luck!
    melissa920

Answer by melissa920 at 7:40 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Come to think of it... the last time I had a glass of water was days ago. It's been coffee, water, and soda

Thank you so much for the info. I called my doc he said that I shouldn't even worry.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:31 AM on Jun. 29, 2011