Who does your pet like more?

I have noticed lately that while my dog loves both my DH and I, she seems to like me just a bit more. She always wants to be by me, my side of the bed, has to be in whatever room I am in, ect. I seem to have a little posse with her and my daughter following me everywhere I go. I can't even go to the bathroom in peace because oh there is a dog, and oh there is the baby. LOL

AF4life

Asked by AF4life at 7:36 AM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Pets

• They definitely love me more! Both of my boys are constantly under foot and follow me from room to room. The thing is my hubby had to talk me into letting him have them and then to let them live in the house and now they act like he's not around unless it's time to go for a run ( 3 times a day). They are as big as I am these days and think I'm still supposed to hold them, my saving grace is they aren't allowed on the furniture. These are my boys.

starfire59

Answer by starfire59 at 5:50 PM on Jul. 2, 2011

• me. hands down. miya is my fuzzy daughter :)
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 7:38 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• One of our cats LURVES my husband. We think it's because the day we brought her home from the SPCA, he gave her bits of ham from his sandwich. The second is definitely MY furbaby, and the third doesn't obviously favor one or the other of us.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:42 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Both my girls love me more.

Answer by gemgem at 8:04 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• It depends on which pet you are talking about (we have several). We each have ones that seem to prefer one over another.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 7:43 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• My girls love me more!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 8:55 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Our cat likes both of us pretty evenly. Guess it depends on the day and his mood.
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 8:55 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Our dog likes my husband the most. He tolerates the kids!
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 8:55 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• We have two cats and they follow me everywhere, sleep on me, play with me but could care less about my hubby or my daughter. It's rather strange.
    drpepper73

Answer by drpepper73 at 9:01 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• The cats definitely prefer me, but Shiver, my dog, prefers my DH hands down. The chi that I'm trying to find a home for prefers me as well. The horse that DH got for me also prefers him just a little more, but I think he was abused by a woman, and that is what is making him nervous.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 9:13 AM on Jun. 29, 2011