Do you think more people are pro-life or pro-choice ?

i am not asking this as a debate, because I am not asking if you are or why you are.... just who do you think there are more of ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:56 AM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I think there are more pro choice, simply because people don't like the idea of a govt to tell them what to do.

Answer by older at 7:57 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Everyone I know is pro life.

Answer by gemgem at 8:01 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I think it is pretty equal which is why laws regarding it take so much time and effort to negotiate and pass.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:01 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I'd say it's about equal among the people in my life.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:08 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Most people I know are pro-life, but the ones that are pro-choice will say it's ok for someone else but not for them.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 8:09 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I don't know many people who are anti-choice. And those that I know that are, are all JW, so they don't vote and therefore don't count on a legal scale. Everyone else in my life are pro-choice.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:11 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I would have to say it is probably pretty equal.
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 8:18 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I think the majority are pro-choice otherwise it would be illegal.   The irony of course is that if everyone was pro sex ed, then abortions would practically be non-existent.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 8:24 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• pretty even I think.. the law supports pro-choice and law makers are scared to change... but most people I know are pro-life or say pro-choice but not for them.. they want less govt control.
    Camilletnt

Answer by Camilletnt at 8:26 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Well, just observing the world, I would say pro-life. Have you seen the number of kids running around? I teach school. I have job security (for the most part - it isn't for the lack of kids for sure). Have you realized what a huge business kids are? Pro-life - definitely.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:37 AM on Jun. 29, 2011