Any suggestions?????

well im 21weeks today and i have lower hip and back abnormalities ..very common actually my left leg is shorter then my right which causes a small curve in my lower spine and i have extra bones in my hips and my l5 isnt formed all the way so i have less suport there..so anyways i was haveing extreme hip pain yesterday and lastnight and i was wondering if anyone had any ideas on how i can reduce the discomfort extra pillow anything?? have you tried anything that worked?? any sugestion would b great

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:05 AM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Have you spoke to your midwife? , a long sausage pillow may help rap it round from head thru legs up to back and lay on op side of the pain ..... sorry i cant think of anything else x x x
    foxyredgem

Answer by foxyredgem at 8:09 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I didn't have the exact problem but I did have a slipping disk with my dd. My chiropractor suggested to sleep with a pillow between my legs to relieve pressure and prenatal massage (which was heavenly!)
    cmboyd_1999

Answer by cmboyd_1999 at 9:16 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I agree with the long sausage pillow. It really helped me. I have a slipped disc in my lower back and scoliosis. It keepe your back in line. Also some chiropractors do work with pregnant women with back pain. And oohhh massages work wonders. Hoping for relief soon. Take care.
    luvmyboys11

Answer by luvmyboys11 at 10:27 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I noticed that taking baths helped with my back pain...I had really bad back pain when I was pregnant. The pressure from the water really helped with the pain, maybe it will help you too.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 8:08 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• i did the frequent baths with my 1st b4 we knew i had all thse lil back issues...i dont have a midwife just my ob and nurses..i have a body pillow but havent tried it like that ill have to try that...thank you! i think i might go bck to the ciro and get readjusted i think that might help too
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:15 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• what do they do in pernatal massages??? i mean whats the diffrence in reg and pernatal ones?? nd that dse sound good right now
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:28 AM on Jun. 29, 2011