Am I the only mom in America who hates folding clothes. I am so behind because that is the one thing I can't stand doing!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:51 PM on Dec. 14, 2008 in Home & Garden

• Noo I hate doing that!!!
    Anonymous

• so do i i cant stand it and putting them away exp mating the socks
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 10:52 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• thats why i told my hubby thats the ONLY thing he has to do if he wants me to clean the rest of the house :) he agreed and thought it was fair LOL
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 10:52 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• your not the only one i keep them in a basket so you know whats clean lol expescally with the lo's its easer then folding everthing for them to undo all of it.
    and you have to chage them 2-x's times a day.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 10:52 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• at least you wash them, always piles up around here.... hate the action of laundry all together!
    Anonymous

• my husband and I split the chores and he does clothes and dishes. I do dusting, vacuming, etc....
    momofpurebliss

Answer by momofpurebliss at 10:54 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• yeah washing i wash what i have to until i run out then do a big load that stays in the basket. my dh is the one who usully does all of it.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 10:55 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• I don't mind folding them, but I hate putting them away, lol. And I hate mating socks! I have a big basket I keep the socks in and every morning we all rummage through it to find mates. Every now and then I put the kids to work mating the socks while they watch cartoons.
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 11:00 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• i don't hate it anymore. I used to. With a passion. Now I just have to remember I'm doing laundry. I'll forget and leave clothes in the washer forever.
    airmanswife1006

Answer by airmanswife1006 at 11:01 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• I hate laundry. Everything about it. I let it pile up and do it all in a day. ALLLLLL day!! That's what I did all day today, actually. I have to be in a laundry mood. Or we have to be out of socks. lol
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 11:04 PM on Dec. 14, 2008