Could I really finally be pregnant?

Hi My husband and have been married for a year and 7 months now. We have never tried to stop from getting pregnant. After trying and trying we gave up. We kept wasting money on pee test every time i was a month late. My period has always been iregular like that. It would skip a month and start the first day of the next month.only this time it didnt. I missed my period in june and its goning on the second week of july. My sister in law whom just had her baby told me to take a test. I did and for the first time ever it came back yes. so i called my mother in law and she asked if i hurt or had been hurting and i said yes. only bc i thought my period would be coming soon. so what do you think could i possibly finally be pregnant imma gonna take another test in the morning. Please tell me wat you all think

dopeytootie1214

Asked by dopeytootie1214 at 8:31 PM on Jul. 12, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Sounds like yes, you maybe. But go to your Dr. and get a confirmation to be sure.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:33 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• Thank you.
    dopeytootie1214

Answer by dopeytootie1214 at 8:34 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• Yes, Yay for you. The cramping was probably the implantation of the egg. It's pretty hard to get a false positive!
    Sammieanne

Answer by Sammieanne at 9:33 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• it is very hard to get a false positive! congrats to you- I hope you are!!! I would call the doc and get a blood test, or an ultrasound to make sure, or just buy another prenancy test. It that one comes back positive- you know you are! Good Luck!!!
    cmlowery

Answer by cmlowery at 9:35 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• Yes usually hpt aren't wrong when they say yes....cause you gotta have enough of the HCG to make it positive....yay you
    love_my_boys

Answer by love_my_boys at 11:44 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• sounds like it! congrats!
    kissmiss213

Answer by kissmiss213 at 1:31 AM on Jul. 13, 2008

• I have never heard of anyone getting a false positive just a false negative.. Ive had four and mine were always right.. CONGRATS!!
    mom.melissa

Answer by mom.melissa at 4:08 AM on Jul. 13, 2008

• I agree...it's very very rare to get a false positive! Go to the Dr...let us know!!!
    koodie78

Answer by koodie78 at 11:38 AM on Jul. 13, 2008

• yeah baby time
    yeah i agree with everyone else go to the doctor and get a blood test done to be for sure congrats and god bless you
    rachel_07

Answer by rachel_07 at 12:55 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• I was the same way. I had been on bc for 2 years and we decided we were ready to try. I went off the patch and within a week or two- I wasa pregnant. I never got a period. I just started having what I thought were severe menstrual cramps from my body regulating. I took a test and it was instantly positive.I took both tests in the package to be sure my little guy is 3 months old today. I'd get a blood test for confirmation. congrats!
    bttrfly8605

Answer by bttrfly8605 at 12:57 AM on Jul. 15, 2008