Do you think I'm pregnant?

about 1 1/2 months ago, we were going at it and the condom came off, getting stuck inside of me, he didn't finish. I skipped my period. I've taken two pregnancy test's, both were negative, what are the chances I'm actually pregnant? or skipped because of the stress of thinking about it? I'm freaking out a little bit, because we had decided on not having more. But here we are with the possibility. :) opinions please.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:00 PM on Dec. 14, 2008 in Health

• have no way of answering that because we don't know your typical cycle and when this 'accident' happened during such. just go to the doctor or something and stop worrying about it.
    Anonymous

• slap

Anonymous

• GO TO DOCTOR. GET BLOOD TEST. WE HAVE NO HIGH POWER THAT WILL DETERMINE THIS FOR YOU! I REPEAT: GO TO DOCTOR, GET BLOOD TEST.
    Anonymous

• If you have taken a pregnancy test and came out negative. Chances are, your probably not pregnant. If your unsure call your Dr. and ask to have a blood test. It would relieve some stress.
    PinkRose282

Answer by PinkRose282 at 11:04 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• I don't have insurance right now. and this happened like the day after I stopped in october, I'm really regular also, the end of every month. If I skip another I'm going to go, I just wanted some opinions on it.
    Anonymous

• banging head into wall

Anonymous

• don't wait till you skip another one. the stress is not good for you, especially if you are. go to planned parenthood or something similar. you can get a test done for cheap.
    Anonymous

• Well what are we suppose to say? In all honestly were more clueless than you are.
    Anonymous

• frustrated

Anonymous

• Yes. You could go into labor at any time.
    EvaSerenity

Answer by EvaSerenity at 11:16 PM on Dec. 14, 2008