WHY, when a Christian answers a question that YOU ask? OR,they ask a question ,in this section?

When a Christian asks a question or answers a question ,about their belief,as to what they know ,& or , have been taught ,know,&believe. Who are you to say ,or tell them their belief or what they know & feel is RIGHT or WRONG,just because you think that you have all the right answers. I don't know everything & if it is NOT my belief I DON'T stick my nose in it cause that's when I get MYSELF in trouble NEWS FLASH: YOU DON'T KNOW EVERYTHING EITHER! (Like you would like to make believe,or is it ,you would like to think,you are making others believe,that you do know,) NOT !!
I don't want ill feelings ,I'm just tired of seeing my belief picked apart ! My Jesus ,others that believe the same as I, do not deserve it. If I answer negative to a question on CM that you ask about your belief ,it is just that a yea or nay, I say no more ,because I don't want to know, because it is not my belief,& like I said if I stick my nose in something I don't believe in ,that's when I get in trouble. That is not picking your belief apart,or like you like to say (bashing ) your belief,it is just answering YOUR question.If you don't want an answer ,DON'T ASK ! Very simple.This question is meant for those : IF THE SHOE FITS WEAR IT .

wvblj

Asked by wvblj at 9:10 AM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Religious Debate

• You NEED to understand.. you are dealing with people who KNOW about Christianity.. just about ALL of the people who are regulars here HAVE walked the Christian walk and chose another path. That is their choice... if they chose to bash, that is their choice. Just let it go... and enjoy your walk with Jesus. Blessings in abundance to you, OP.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 3:20 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Well, this is the debate section so expect your questions to get picked apart...

So lets start with your overuse of commas....
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 9:12 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Geez, are we STILL on the finger pointing posts in here? "Don't put down my beliefs!" Well, don't put down MINE! "Well you did it first!" Mom! She won't leave me alone!

Jesus, you're worse than my kids bickering on a long drive. Maybe in a few more days we'll get back to real debate. Gah.
    MegMurry

Answer by MegMurry at 9:14 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• What's funny, though, is that I see Christian opinions picked apart by Christians more than by non-Christians. Non Christians may challenge Christian belief, they may question, but they certainly do not usually try to tell a Christian they are wrong (unless a belief contradicts what we can understand through science, history, etc), they merely engage in debate (which is what this section is FOR), which is actually a good thing because it helps us to dig and strengthen our beliefs, or it shows us where our beliefs are incompatible with reality. That is something I find value in, something I think is good that nonChristians do.

The constant "you're wrong" or "you can't believe this or that if you're a Christian", the constant "your interpretation is wrong" or "you're not a true Christian" - THAT is what I feel gets old and is inappropriate. Not the other, though.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:24 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• By "picking apart", do you mean more specifically that people are asking questions, or stating their own beliefs which counter yours? You are aware that those exist, that their simple existence in no way negates the validity of your faith based belief, in your own mind unless you allow it to. Right?
    If you feel picked apart, it is time to grow some thicker skin.

BTW- you do realize this is a debate forum, right? (please google the definition of debate)
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 9:31 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• oy..that was hard to read.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:51 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I'm a but over RD section right now...very uninteresting to me with all this finger pointing....
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:15 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• This should be in the "kids whining" section of CM.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 9:23 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Uh OH I brought the DVF along with me again:( Sorry ladies!!
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 9:28 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• And here he is iin all his splendor(have fun voting ladies!!!)

sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 9:30 AM on Jun. 29, 2011