How would you clean two tiers 12 ft up?

The previous owners added on a bathroom behind the living room wall. When they did they built it as two stepping tiers in the living room, the lowest being the highth of the original celing. The second 2 feet higher. I have looked at it for 6+ yrs. and would like to add some low, airy, floral ivey with birdhouses, and wine bottles, insteady of trusting myself with faux painting them. Eather way, I have to get up there to clean it... (but I''m HIGHLY allergic to this type of house dust!) A vaccume would have to be used so that the fine dust wouldn't get all over the rest of the living room.  I didn't mention the lowest tier is 4 ft. back to the second tier...it's a real mess!
HOW WOULD YOU DUST THIS AREA? I have photos but dont' see where to post them, if you want to see the area, just write me. I really appreciate any suggestions!

nashonii

Asked by nashonii at 9:20 AM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I would just bite the bullet and call a professional cleaning service! No sense in getting yourself sick and/or injured. Some things are just worth the money!
    cypressandsage

Answer by cypressandsage at 9:28 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Thanks girls. Lizzee T. I tried a long dust broom with vaccume to catch the dust, but I didn't mention the lowest tier is 4 ft. back to the second tier...it's a real mess! Cypressandsage, you may have the ONLY cleaning solution, as painful as it is.
    nashonii

Comment by nashonii (original poster) at 9:32 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Sounds like time to call in the professionals and be oh-so-happy that you don't have to tackle it yourself.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 12:45 PM on Jul. 1, 2011

• Yep, let the pros do it. I got a great deal on 3 hours of housecleaning from a Groupon deal.
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 8:09 AM on Jul. 13, 2011