how do I find a work at home job that is legitimate?

hannahhill

Asked by hannahhill at 8:34 PM on Jul. 12, 2008 in Money & Work

• Depends on what you want to do. I work at home running my own Avon business that's totally legit. I make my own hours and determine how much income I want to bring in each month. It's worked for me, and if you're interested in learning more I suggest you visit www.avoncompany.com and check it out.

Hope this helps!
    algolden05

Answer by algolden05 at 8:43 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• i do a work at home buisness doing adult partys and things...tastefultreasures.com....its really fun and i work when ever i want to...however much you want to make depends on you
    mommadent

Answer by mommadent at 8:44 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• Hello, my name is Doresia, I am with Ameriplan it is a great work at home oppertunity. Joining fee is just $20 for the month of July. If you are serious about working at home. Then check out this site. http://www.freedomathometeam.com/dhenderson
    mommy_me32

Answer by mommy_me32 at 8:45 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• It depends on what your looking for...do you want your own home business or just a regular job?
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 10:38 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• hmmm see if you have a micahtek there www.micahtek.com
    camtri3

Answer by camtri3 at 12:30 AM on Jul. 13, 2008

• As I have suggested over and over.. the work at home sites you see advertised all over are SCAMS... I've told of several legitimate things to do.. Telemarketing... contact local businesses to see if they would like you to telemarket for them.. I used to work for a satellite dealer and a water place... Also there is a site called NARMS.. If you've never head of it.. it is merchandising. Most jobs are flexible.. you go into such stores as Walmart and do small projects for various companies.. I used to stock cards, clean for HP and Kodak.... look under the jobs for individuals and select your state... Lots of good money there.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 1:32 AM on Jul. 13, 2008

• Check out our group http://www.cafemom.com/group/45027/ We are a group of moms wanting to pay it forward. Every one gets their first 2 sign ups through the group. There is great team support. We have become like a 2nd family. We're having fun and so exciting to have a team that helps each other the way ours does. Come and check us out...you'll be so glad you did!
    ladybug624

Answer by ladybug624 at 1:52 AM on Jul. 13, 2008

• I wish I had the answer. I tried one thing it was a vitamin business. You have to pay $30 a month for lliquid vitamins. Then you have to try and get people to purchase vitamins...I was making very little after several months...There are groups here on cafe Mom that promote this business....I would look for an at home job, not a business...good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:06 AM on Jul. 13, 2008

• Try www.wahm.com. They have listings for both work at home jobs and work at home opportunities. They also have advice on what to watch out for. There are lots of legitimate opportunities out there but there are also a lot of scams. If you are considering a business opportunity I would also check out www.dsa.org. They are kind of like the better business bureau for direct sales companies. They also have some really great advice on what to look for in a company and what to watch out for. I am a consultant with Arbonne and I really love what I do. I know that when you find the right fit for you it will be something you love too.
    rasbneon

Answer by rasbneon at 9:19 AM on Jul. 13, 2008

• It depends on whether you're looking for a Job or a business. I would suggest you try to figure out how much money you need or would like to earn and how much time you have to devote.
    NettieMae

Answer by NettieMae at 1:38 PM on Jul. 13, 2008