Can you still buy Ephedra anywhere?

Why is is illegal? I MISS it!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:25 PM on Dec. 14, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• because it is dangerous if people do not take it correctly. kinda like kids medicines being recalled because parents were basically ODing their kids with the stuff.

it's not exactly illegal though. http://www.thatswholesale.com/
    Anonymous

• I LOVED the ephedra when it was in the original formula in Trim Spa. Your body naturally makes ephedra, unfortunately high amounts get your heart rate up. People were overdosing on the pill and basically having heart attacks - I think a few people actually died (don't quote me on that) but yes, that was the BEST pill - I was super skinny then, but a nervous wreck when I took them. Ephedra is found in other products, but at very low doses. Companys just don't need the liability. Good Luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:49 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• If you search some pro-ana sites, they have links where you can buy it. Be careful though. You don't want to be caught having it delivered to your doorstep.
    Anonymous

• they do still sell it in the supplement stores but you have to fill out a form to buy them
    rachael596

Answer by rachael596 at 11:35 AM on Dec. 16, 2008