Why would you??

my SO has a friend who is a female, she knows he is with me and we live together with a baby on the way..
he chats with her on fb , but doesnt really talk to her otherwise. well she keeps asking him on fb when they are going to get together. what the , i wanna be like really chick , i wanna be like , just leave him alone if he hasnt gotten togeher with you then obivously he doesnt want to ....

would you be pissed? leave my man alone!!

jenn660

Asked by jenn660 at 9:38 AM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Relationships

• She is crossing the line, but is he sending her mixed signals.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 9:39 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Are you sure she doesn't mean get together as in just hang out?
    cypressandsage

Answer by cypressandsage at 9:39 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• nope I wouldnt be.. but Im not a jealous type either. Now when my man decided to take off and do something with her.. I would be upset..
    MommaB30

Answer by MommaB30 at 9:41 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• why the jealousy? How do yo know their friendship is not totally platonic? Why don't all three of you hang out? maybe you'll make a new friend.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:42 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• He needs to tell her no that they are not getting together, & quit sending her signals like he wants to unless he is wanting to. someone people just have no repsect for relationships , but I do agree she is stepping over the line..
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 9:42 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• i know that she has wanted to be more than friends with him in the past... and im not sure i would trust her.. but shes been asking for months and he hasnt done anything with her you think she would just stop asking , why would you wanna jepordize someones relationship, he has a baby coming in less than 2months
    jenn660

Comment by jenn660 (original poster) at 9:45 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Well why wouldn't she assume he's not really that into you and the kid? You guys aren't married, and I'd bet the old John Deere that you didn't plan this baby, so for all intents and purposes, what his actions are saying to the world is "Hey world, just ignore the fact that I have some DNA baking in this person, I ain't put a ring on it, so random hotties can still come touch my junk."
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• REALLY!!! my son and i live with him , yes we arent married we have been together for 10months, i have a ring on my finger .37 solitare that he gave me as a promise ring, before we even got pregnant, and yes this baby wasnt planned but .. really no wonder you just posted anonymous!!!
    jenn660

Comment by jenn660 (original poster) at 9:52 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Wow, 10 whole months. And you're already living with him, with your already-existing son, and knocked up. Did you live under power lines as a child, because that is a lot of truly horrible decision-making there, up to and including accepting a "promise ring", which is something that teenagers generally give to one another, as a true indicator of adult comittment.

The reason this chick isn't backing off is because the evidence is showing that this guy isn't really in it for the long haul with you. He got with you so he could keep his junk warm, he gave you a tacky ring so you'd keep the p*ssy handy and he conveniently forgot that the main side effect of having sex is getting pregnant. You ponied up the poontang so he'd like you better, you accepted the ring because you've been brainwashed to see any kind of a ring as a forever kind of thing, and now you believe that this baby will keep him around. Epic Fails For Everyone!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I'd hit the roof! Tell him to block her on FB, she's out of order.
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 1:40 PM on Jun. 29, 2011