Girlfriends, SO's, was/is the baby daddy happy about you getting pregnant?

???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:35 PM on Jul. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• NO not at all he left me when he found out i now have a great big 4 year old boy
    Anonymous

• Unfortunately at first he wasnt but to be honest we were going through some issues when I found out I was pregnant. I don't blame him when I first found out I was preggo I didn't know how to feel. I was 20 and scared and shocked and just returned home from war (both of us had) but he came around the farther into my pregnancy we both got happy and all that jazz :D
    bubblycute

Answer by bubblycute at 9:03 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• The first day or so he was nervous, but after that he couldn't wait to tell his family.
    Jackie0216

Answer by Jackie0216 at 10:15 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• My boyfriend proposed the day we found out so I'd say yeah..he's happy
    s_newton86

Answer by s_newton86 at 10:56 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• no he wanted me to get an abortion :(
    camtri3

Answer by camtri3 at 12:30 AM on Jul. 13, 2008

• He was anxious at first. BUt I tihnk he was happy. The day she was born I KNEW he was b/c I could see it on his face.It was kind of a forced marriage LOL I told him I don't believe in abortion so that option was out. I gave him a choice of being in her life or not and he chose to marry me. So yeah it all worked out.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 2:19 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• You never know how he is going to react. My husband and I have a 16 month old and I just found out I am pregnant. I was so scared to tell him because we wanted to wait. Turns out he was ecsatic. Same way with our daughter. I almost passed out on the bathroom floor when I took the test. He made me re-test twice but was okay with it. He didn't really get excited until she was born, but he was happy. (We weren't married until I was 8 months pregnant.) Good luck!
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 5:04 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• yeah. he spun me around the room until i threw up on his back. i had the baddest nausea ever. but he was thrilled.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 3:49 AM on Jul. 16, 2008