Should Step mom go to step son's friend's birthday Party.

ON THE WEEKEN WE HAVE THE BOY WITH US, my step son want to go to his classmate's party so bad because it's his first time go to friend's party ON NEXT DAY. I ask him how did he know his classmate has party; he told me because classmate invite him. He did not know the address of his classmate but he know where classmate lives. Therefore, we went to search his classmate's home in the moring and luckly found it and get the chance talk to classmate's mother. Classmate's Mother told us when the party start and what kind of activity they will have, so that we can prepare for the boy and they will have pizza, bouncing house and talco car will come to their front door for guest dinner.

Shoud we all go together?

Linda5416

Asked by Linda5416 at 9:43 AM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Relationships

• Well sure! I think it would be fun for you two!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 9:49 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• If you all get along that well, go for it. If it will be a super stressful situation and you will fight in front of him, then no. Your weekend, your time.

However, if this was *his* birthday party and not the party of some classmate, my answer would be different.
    anxiousschk

Answer by anxiousschk at 2:50 PM on Jun. 29, 2011