Need some advice please!!!

Just wanted to aske some other mothers their advice on my situation.I have two children and I want one more ,I have always wanted three kids.But my husband does not want anymore but says he will for me in a not very happy mood,I don't want to have a child under that type of agreement.So I try to just say in my mind we are finish but my heart just will not join.I know that when I get older I am gonna regret not having my third one.Just want to know what you guys think what you would do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:36 PM on Dec. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• My husband and I are going through the same thing. I'm giving it time and we continue to discuss it. I really believe that we have to come to a happy agreement. I would feel wrong if we had another knowing in the back of my head that the child was not fully wanted. Pray about it and try not to make a rushed decision. I don't know how to answer what to do. There are lot's of things that we can compromise about but how do you compromise about the birth of another child?????
    momofpurebliss

Answer by momofpurebliss at 11:40 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• maybe he feels that you could not afford another child
    or(i dont know your family)but may be your kids are enough crazyness or maybe he feels that he doesnt have enought time if another child comes into the picture
    or maybe if you had kids that are close in age he doesnt want another that close in age
    or maybe he just always wanted 2 kids or just a boy and girl will be good enough for him
    maybe give it a few more years and maybe he will change his mind
    good luck
    amber8804

Answer by amber8804 at 12:20 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Maybe try talking to him about why he wants to stick with two, and why you want to have three. I know my DH and I have the two-or-three (or more...) debate. We just had our first a few months ago, but still. Neither of us is set on a number yet. Good luck! =)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:27 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Do you know why he dosen't want more? Maybe the two of you should explore both of your reasons further and together. Hope you 2 can come to a decision that makes you both happy.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 1:55 PM on Dec. 15, 2008