Has anyone elses baby gone through

a really rough fussy stage at 15 months

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:50 AM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• hahaha, yes I'm here now!!! Help :) she is just down right mean! I keep putting her in time out just to help her learn now that her behavior is not acceptable. It seems to work, I pick her up and put her in the middle of her room, and walk away. If she comes out calm she can stay but if she is still fussy and mean; then right back in she goes. Works for now, lets hope it keeps working :) good luck.
    lovemybaby283

Answer by lovemybaby283 at 9:53 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• That's what my dd is doing she screams and hollers all the time for everything and I'm trying to teach her sign language but she's getting mad at me and her self . I'm so ready to pull my hair out!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:55 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I teach mine sign also! I think it's just the age or the gender. My DS is two and I don't remember him being this emotional, lol. Remember they wont get the sign 100% right all the time the don't have that skill just yet, but it will come. so don't be so hard on yourself or her. For instance when sis signs chair it looks like more, but she says chair so I know what she means, and I will just sign it correctly to her and put her in the chair. It will get better DS know his signs, but still has some difficulty with certian words like cafe and bank. It will come :)
    lovemybaby283

Answer by lovemybaby283 at 10:02 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Bump
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:09 AM on Jun. 29, 2011