Do you have plans for the 4th of July?

We are having some family and friends over for a cook out and fireworks. Might be hot here. Thinking water balloons could be fun for the kids and adults.

pookiekins34

Asked by pookiekins34 at 9:56 AM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Holidays

• Hoping to go to the ocean ~
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 4:43 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• nope. we are complete losers .
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 9:57 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• yeah, we're going camping & for the first time in my life...I'm not looking forward to it. I guess i just want a comfy bed, a nice stove & a cool indoor room i can hang out in if necessary....

Spring & fall...yeah, i like camping....but not in the middle of summer in 95 degree weather with %100 humidity...

Gosh, not to mention...i have to bring food &keep it cool...oy....I'm being a party pooper for this trip...
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:59 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Saturday we are going to Indy to get the oil changed on the car and while that is being done, I am taking the kids to the Childrens Museum. Sunday, we leave for St Louis. A friend of ours is hosting a party. The kids can swim in the pool, we will have a huge smoke roast and cookout, and then that night, they usually spend $3000-4000 on fireworks. We will come home on Monday.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:00 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• No fireworks here. They are banned because of the drought. This has my dd seriously upset. I told her we could watch them on tv. She told me this was unacceptable. Cracked me up.

However, tomorrow after work we are heading out to see my brother and his family. I can't wait.
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 10:00 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• working and making that double time and a half holiday pay and probably watching the neighborhood fireworks with my bf :)
    1_love_2_hearts

Answer by 1_love_2_hearts at 10:02 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• BBQ, swimming, and maybe watching fireworks not sure yet. Maybe we will go to the lake and camp the night before.

Answer by gemgem at 10:05 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• We'll be at the lake all weekend. BBQing, fireworks, jetskiing, boating, four weeling; should be a good time!
    Can't wait to be away from the house for a few days and not have to do any house work!
    ShantelRenee

Answer by ShantelRenee at 10:11 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• well we were going to have a cookout and fireworks on the 4th with friends that live up the street, but the guys want to drink as well and they have to go to work the next day and with drinking and being up late they decided to do it on the 3rd. So on the 3rd we are having a cookout and having fireworks and then on the 4th my grandma is having a cookout so we will probably be going over there
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 10:12 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• nope, we are just going to be around the house.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 10:42 AM on Jun. 29, 2011