If you could create a new category for the answers section on CM what would it be? Why?

Mine would be XXX/sex section and gory details have to be OUT of the title, and a breastfeeding Category would be awesome! Lots of BF questions that end up under pregnancy or babies.

Musicmom80

Asked by Musicmom80 at 10:03 AM on Jun. 29, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Yeah I agree with you on the breast feeding and sex ones.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 10:06 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I thought of a nother one. Maybe a poor grammar section. The grammar police could recat the question then pick it to shreds. j/k
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 10:11 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• The "I just want to be rude and bitch" section for those who have nothing better to do.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:12 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• hahaha myspelling sucks today. Just saw my mishap.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 10:13 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Lol Jade, the I don't want an answer but I feel like bitching section!?
    Musicmom80

Comment by Musicmom80 (original poster) at 10:13 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• An announcements section for birth and gender announcements
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:15 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I have yet another one. How far along to I look and rate me.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 10:22 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• idk about new sections, but i'd make the Debate sections harder to get into..idk how..but perhaps make it where only users at a certain level can participate, because it seems the problems arise most often when a newbie steps into something and the 'old maids' get dirt up their arse because of it.
    idk...i'm just sick of all the crap posts, S/O by older members lately!..that just continue the mudslinging. the Debate sections aren't fun right now. JMHO
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:24 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• idk about new sections, but i'd make the Debate sections harder to get into.

Take away anon posting in Debates, questions or answers, and you solve 90% of the problem. Then people would have to go to the trouble of making a new acct to start whiny call out posts thinking nobody will recognize them, instead of posting anon thinking nobody will recognize them.
    SSDD

As for a new section - one for co-parenting/joint custody issues that covers child support, custody, conflicts with the ex's family/step-kids/etc. Right now they pop up everywhere.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 4:33 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• A section with tight tight security to protect innocent new members from all the meanies.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Jun. 30, 2011