Chiropractor Alternatives?

So, long story short, my back is a mess. I hate doing the chiropractor thing because I am never around for all the appointments, that I need to make, my insurance only covers a few visits, and because I like being able to do as much on my own as possible. Anyone know of any alternatives to chiropractors? I have heard yoga is good, but just looking for some other things to help out with my spine.

Pumelo

Asked by Pumelo at 10:06 AM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Health

• Go to Youtube.com. I spent thousands of dollars on Physical Therapy and Chiropractors. Now I just go to Youtube.com and search for stretches and exercises.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:23 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Go see a physical therapist, They'll teach you how to do exercises and stretches for your back, so when your insurance stops covering visits, you have the knowledge to help yourself.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 10:08 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Ah. Are they on a referral system or are they like a chiropractor where you can just go?
    Pumelo

Comment by Pumelo (original poster) at 10:10 AM on Jun. 29, 2011