WHERE WAS THIS MOMS BRAINS AT? adult content

LAST NIGHT MY NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR WAS WATCHING HER 16 Y/O KID SPRAY PAINT SOME PIECES OF WOOD AND SET IT ON FIRE WITH A LIGHTER!!!! WHERE R HER BRAINS? IN HER ASS!!!!! THESE PEOPLE DO THE STUPIDEST THINGS!!!!! IT IS UNBELIEVABLE!!!!! WOULD U LET YOUR KID PLAY WITH SPRAY PAINT AND A LIGHTER?? LIVING NEXT TO THESE PIGS IS LIKE LIVING NEXT DOOR TO THE CITY DUMP!!!! DON'T SAY MOVE,CAN'T DO THAT!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:07 AM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Parenting Debate

• I have let my son play with fire, but I wouldn't let him use an aerosol can to do so, they can explode. We go outside and use matches in the fire pit, like responsible firebugs LOL!

At least she was out there watching him, if something happened, it wouldn't be an accident, it would be self-injury. Stupid people are still allowed to breed. You should have gone over there and handed her a fire extinguisher and wished her good luck.
    dwmom2008

Answer by dwmom2008 at 10:15 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• You could have called the cops. Not 911 but the cops.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 10:08 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• She is correcting your grammar OP.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 10:10 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Unless he was making a torch with the can and the lighter, not much would become of it. If it's illegal call the cops. Not saying it is the classiest of choices to pass the time, but if you are stuck there, pick your battles. You can't control how others think act and feel. They are gonna do it anyway, and you are the one left miserable. unless it's hurting you directly, ignore it.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:11 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• If you are in a drought like we are this could become even more dangerous. They are talking about even banning bbq's here. I would notify the fire dept. not the cops.
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 10:14 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Shaken the fire dept will tell her to call the cops. The fire dept can't do anything about a young boy's behavior.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 10:17 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• where were?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• cops would have been called asap...
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:17 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• the kid is 16. get over it..... how do you know it wasn't a summer project... when i make signs i paint and burn for effect. ALSO we are pretty country... I would NOT freak out about my kids spray painting a piece of wood, and if he had an idea that he could explain tome, then I would allow him to burn the wood also. Why does noone think that maybe she knew, and maybe he had a plan, and just freakin maybe it wasn't as horrible as you think. LORD, why is this world so crazy? If you are so damn concerned go knock on their door like an ADULT and talk to said mother, and come back and be honest and THEN tell us what she said. If the kids was 8 that would be different. I mean my kids at 8 are riding 4 wheelers, an doing bon fires with us.... supervised, at 16 they are all on their own, and I would be okay with that... not everyone is just like you.
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 11:12 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Well, you mean to tell me, they walk outside, take a shitty diaper, walk onto your yard, and set it there for no apparent reason? Also, what is the purpose of them walking into your yard an throwing used food wrappers there? Maybe they don't have a lid to their trash can... b/c if they are willing to walk further to your yard than to their trash, that is freaking hilarious, and maybe they just can't stand you b/c of how judgemental you are! If that is not the case, then OBVIOUSLY they are not intentionally having their trash in your yard. ALSO I DID read the whole post` and there was nothing about a fence, and you seem to be awfully defensive about me insisting you are the one with the problem! Is it maybe that YOU are dealing with other's saying this also? If they are so damn bad, then maybe you should confront them, and see why they are so intently making your life hell.... LMAO this is a case o hateful neighbors,

JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 12:16 PM on Jun. 29, 2011