where can i get professional belly pictures??

i was wondering where you ladies went to take your profesional belly pics....and the cost. i would really like to get some professionals done but not spend alot of money also i would like some in my area and that is in illinois/ suburb of chicago...any suggestions??

kokopuffs

Asked by kokopuffs at 11:45 PM on Dec. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I went to the olan mills in side of kmart. They always have people sitting in front of the store selling packages for like 10 or 12 dollars. and you get all of the basics.
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 11:49 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Babies r us has a portrait studio. I didn't get any but I've seen some that they did and they are gorgeous! I'm not sure on the price, but I'm sure you could find out from their web site.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 1:08 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Ask around with any new moms you know. I have a friend/acquaintance that does pregnancy photography who happened to be building her portfolio, and was nice enough to do mine for free. Do you have a friend who can work her way around a camera? If worst comes to worst, you can always try Sears or JC Penney or whatever you have locally.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:25 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I had my professional belly pics done at JC Penney. They did a fantastic job and they were pretty inexpensive. We get our boys' pictures done at Sears now and they are also very good. I have seen belly pics from them and they are good.
    frapanda

Answer by frapanda at 11:16 AM on Dec. 15, 2008