How hard is it for you to lose weight??

For me its not hard....just takes some working out, which i need motivation to do so lol

Amberlovesher3

Asked by Amberlovesher3 at 10:18 AM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Health

• I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me......LOL
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 10:20 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• we'll i dont know if its hard but i have hypothyroidism which a slow metabolisim but i know i can lose it after my pregnancy i will but the lack of motivation is the real cause..lol i plan on taking zumba classes my friends all take them and they look great! i was going to take them but i found out i was pregnant.. so next year :)
    1_love_2_hearts

Answer by 1_love_2_hearts at 10:26 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• im good at maintaining my weight bad at losing it
    liv3laughlov3

Answer by liv3laughlov3 at 10:29 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I'm good at maintaining it. Unfortunately, I'm about 20 lbs. more than I want to be.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 1:29 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Losing is almost impossible for me and I need to drop at least 20 preferably 30. But no matter how much I watch my calorie intake and no matter how much I exercise I lose at most two or three pounds which come back faster than I dropped them. But at least I'm maintaining.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:59 PM on Jun. 29, 2011