Do you play the lottery??? If you won over a million dollars, what would you do with the money??

First off I would roll in the money lol...then i would donate $100,000 to our local Childrens Hospital, buy a house, new cars,vacation home...and quit my day job (babysitting)

Amberlovesher3

Asked by Amberlovesher3 at 10:24 AM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Money & Work

• Buy my own private world....................
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 10:25 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Funny question, I play every once in a while. I'd give a significant amount of my winnings to my church, then put a lot in an investment account, pay off my house and car, and would STOP STRESSING ABOUT MONEY! That would be the greatest. I'd also take my kids to Disney World and take a vacation with my hubby, just the two of us. :) Ahhh....it would be so nice.
    cdecker83

Answer by cdecker83 at 10:26 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I play. I would buy a really nice house in a great area and quit my job.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 10:27 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• yes me and my bf play alot... i love scratch off too..lol when we win (thinking positive lol ) buy a house with land, a new car for me /him, go on vacation and quit my job and be a at home mom :) put some in savings and donate to some organizations.
    1_love_2_hearts

Answer by 1_love_2_hearts at 10:29 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I would build a castle cause I want to one day have my own. haha, then I would donate some to my local town to add new things for kids to do around here cause there isn't much in this small town, then I would help out my close friends and family..
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 10:31 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• First thing I would do would be to give my MIL back all the money she have given to us over the years to help us out. Then I would pay back my parents.....last year we had a year long battle with chemo when my DH got cancer and my parents took out a $5000 loan to pay our rent and car payments!! I think both sets of parents would be surprised to see the money come THEIR way!!
    stephensmom26

Answer by stephensmom26 at 10:31 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I would pay off all our debts,buy a house and a car,take a vacation and donate to charities that have to do with children and animals
    Jeswife44

Answer by Jeswife44 at 10:33 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Pay off the house, pay off our debt, refurbish our cars, help my parents however they want or need it for all they have done for us, and do something nice for my sister. What is left would go put away for the future.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 10:38 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I play it sometimes... But if I ( we ) won I would find two big farm in our area and buy them one for DH our kids and I and one for FIL and MIL and then I would restore my fathers house ( the home I grew up in ) I would also buy my mother some land and a new home if she wanted. I would give them all some money to help with everyday and if they wanted something just for fun.. I would also give some to my sister and brother ( even though my brother doesn't really talk to us because of his wife but oh well ) I would also buy some toys for my husband kids and I.. give some money to people who really needed it in our area and to charity... And let my hubby pick if he wanted to give his family money ( they have done him pretty dirty ) I would also put some in saving and collage funds for my kids.. that's pretty much it I might have missed somethings but that's some of the big things
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 11:03 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• i dont play often but if i ever did i would use the money for bills and what not , and to be finacially stable
    jenn660

Answer by jenn660 at 11:42 AM on Jun. 29, 2011