Im confused help plzzzz

Im very confused..on may 19th my hubby and I had xxx then may 20th I took the first choice morning after pill then I drank some champagne not thinking if it would effect it then a few days later had what I thought was my period could I still have concived? todays june 28th and I havent gotten my period I never throw up when I drink champagne n last week I did now my boobs are sore and for the past week and a half I keep cramping and feeling like im goin to get my period and now its completly gone could I still have gotten pregnant even tho I took the morning after pill ? I took a test and it came up negitive then a little while later there was a failt line going up and down...mabe its too early?? I really dont know much about the morning after pill does anyone???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• If I drink alcohol after taking emergency contraceptive pills, will they be less effective?

No, alcohol does not make emergency contraceptive pills (also called "morning after pills" or "day after pills") any less effective at preventing pregnancy after sex. But because alcohol can make it harder for anyone to make good decisions about sex, drinking too much could put you in a situation where you might be more likely to need emergency contraception – like having sex without using birth control or putting the condom on wrong. http://ec.princeton.edu/questions/alcohol.html

Y.B.normal

Answer by Y.B.normal at 10:31 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Don't know much about the pill but the first sign I had that I was pregnant was sore and swollen breasts! There is no such thing as a false possitive so if there was a faint line I would test again in a couple days! It sounds to me like you are pregnant!
    GuyandEvaMom

Answer by GuyandEvaMom at 10:33 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Take a pregnancy test, I have been pregnant 5 times. My 1st sign of knowing.....sore breasts.
    stephensmom26

Answer by stephensmom26 at 10:34 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Take a pregnancy test.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 10:34 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• how many days late r u?? and wat test did you take ..first response is a good test to take also you can always just go to your ob or family doc and have a test done thier..also if thier were two lines faint or not your prob preganut..congrates..and it is poss for a false positive as well good luck
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 10:36 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Take another test in the early morning.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 10:42 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• the morning after pill is only about 80% effective i would call up your ob and get checked out
    lillymom828

Answer by lillymom828 at 10:50 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I took the equate preg test and I dont have insurance 5 weeks 5 days.late is it too early for a test
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:54 AM on Jun. 29, 2011