ADS!!! Seriously???

I am trying to submit an answer and everytime I go to click the button, an ad comes up!!! I don't mind ads but I do mind when it keeps me from posting an answer. Is this really necessary? I understand this is a free site, but thats really annoying.

CassiRae3

Asked by CassiRae3 at 10:45 AM on Jun. 29, 2011 in About CafeMom

• it's so effing annoying....any time i have any "activity" i can't click on the friggen activity button because when i scroll over near it, it enlarges the ad right under it...

The ads need to chill the "f" out here on CM. Why do they have to be so animated & enlarge any time you get near it? Gosh...i have debated leaving CafeMom just because of all the annoying ads!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:54 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• i'm not as annoyed by them. actually i think i will be now, that you pointed it out lol
    dayziesnrozes

Answer by dayziesnrozes at 11:09 AM on Jun. 29, 2011