Worst smell!!!!

What is the WORST thing you have ever smelled in your life (so far), or what smells absolutely make you gag!

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 12:06 AM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Just for Fun

• his head was chopped off though i didnt want to say that part because i didnt want to freak anyone out
    burtney0921

Answer by burtney0921 at 3:55 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• everyday when i clean up my dogs poop..yuuck..lol..but whats worse is whenever he throws up...OMG cant stand cleaning that up..makes me puke too..literally..ewwwwwwwwwwww
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:10 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• My daughters diaper has made me sick a couple of times.. literally. I think she wins!
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 12:11 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• After I gave birth.. EWW that smelt nasty.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• A student once had the worst case of diarrhea ( I swear he must've caught the bug in another country) and he crapped his pants in the bathroom, I hadn't even gotten near the bathroom and I could smell what was waiting for me. I got the ONLY male teacher to go in and check on him and 3 hours later I saw the teacher and he bashfully said "I was at the drive-thru at Carl's Jr. and I took a deep breath through my nose and the smell ......I guess it was stuck in my mucous membranes because it was like I was still in that bathroom". I was like OMG me too!!!! He said he never ordered and just came back to school. Poor guy. LMAO poor me!!!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:24 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I went grocery shopping and somehow overlooked a bag with raw pork chops in it. It was summer time in 90 degree heat, and a couple days before I noticed the sent and then a couple more days before I could detect where it was coming from (the very back of the trunk). The most awful thing you have ever seen or smelled! I swear I won on this question!!!
    meriahmn

Answer by meriahmn at 12:35 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• EWWWWWW, When I was at work an they wouldn't give me my break and I hadn't changed my pad for 6 hours! It smelt like a fish market gone wrong!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• thanks i just ate lol*
    worst smell...
    when both my boys pooped at the same time. it was this really werid green,yellow and white. poop...wtf. yeah you could smell it over the whole house.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 12:46 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• It's a tie for me between dog poo, before he was housebroken and had a few 'accidents' I had to clean up that were HUGE! Puked every time! Then other worst one was when ds got sick while he was taking a nap... I opened the door to get him up and he had puked and had diarrhea, taken his diaper off, and the two things were ALL over the crib, him, the wall.... Luckily for me the bathroom is right across the hall from his room because I had to run in there a few times that day trying to clean up that mess!
    mom2XandZ

Answer by mom2XandZ at 12:58 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• A mouse died behind our dish washer. Every time we did a load of dishes, it heated up the dead mouse. It took a couple days to figure out it was a mouse. I thought it was something in the dish washer, so I ran it a couple of times empty with bleach. It did not work. Then I thought it might be the garbage disposal, because the dish washer uses the same drain. I put baking soda and orange peels in the disposal. It did not work. My FIL has to come and get the mouse out. It makes the whole house stink. I WIN THIS ROUND!
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 1:05 AM on Dec. 15, 2008