GPT sites How do I get referrals please help me with some referrals I have been doing cashcrate for 4 months and not one referral what am i doing wrong??

I have advertised over and over and even got a website but nothing. I don't know what else to do! I just need to earn extra money so I can move from my 1 bedroom into a 2 bedroom house so my son can have his own room. Can anyone out of kindness please help?

evelynliechty

Asked by evelynliechty at 8:55 PM on Jul. 12, 2008 in Money & Work

• Hey mama, do a search for work at home or money or cash and join the groups. Throw together an advertisement and post everyday. I have got tons of referrals for a few I do. BUT, it is hard for me to get them motivated. So be sure to try to do that once they enroll. Good luck mama!
    GDIMOM

Answer by GDIMOM at 9:13 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• Here is the problem I found with those sites... They use those surveys to gain your email address or other information. I did a few surveys back in February and am still being overload by emails...
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 1:28 AM on Jul. 13, 2008

• Cashcrate is a massive scam
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 7:40 AM on Jul. 13, 2008

• There are so many sites like this out there. For the time and effort you would put into getting referrals you're not making much money. I think the problem you are having getting referrals is that everyone has tried something like this and all they end up with is a bunch of unwanted emails!

Have you thought of trying your own home-based business?
    NettieMae

Answer by NettieMae at 1:29 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• CC is NOT a scam!! LOLOLOL Ive been getting checks every month from them..

http://makinmoney.weebly.com

That site has a bunch of ways on HOW to get referrals on the referral info page.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 2:51 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• If you read when you fill out surveys for Cashcrate or complete offers, they download spyware onto you computer. Not worth it to me!
    coughburp

Answer by coughburp at 4:43 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• yup cashcrate has been good to me so far. I recently joined but I just received my first check and it was for doing very minimal work. There are tips and tricks as to how to make the maximum use of the site.. check out my blog to learn more
    http://makemoneyonlinefreenoww.blogspot.com/
    TriNi27

Answer by TriNi27 at 11:42 AM on Dec. 20, 2008

• by the way. i made 57.72 the first month with just one referral. my boyfriend. lol.

TriNi27

Answer by TriNi27 at 11:43 AM on Dec. 20, 2008