Can you change your bank account # on PayPal? Like close one and open another so they won't have access to that one?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Yes. I actually took my bank account off completely and just left a credit card number as my default payment . It is easier to have a credit card on there especially one with a really low limit because if somebody does hack your info you can get it back easier and you don't bounce any checks. My friend had somebody hack her paypal which was linked to her bank account they got her 3 times with different amounts. They tried the fourth but it bounced then she had 6 checks bounce. The bank Had to trace the money and get it back which took a month then she had bounced check fees from the stores she bounced a check out. The bank waived the fees stores would not. With a credit card there would have not been bounce fees and when the credit limit was reached no more charges. Then they can get it all back.

babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 5:50 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• You can change your bank account at any time. Paypal offers 100% protection against any payments made from your account without your authorization, and they don't access your bank account without your permission.
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 7:06 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Actually Paypal will deduct money from your bank without telling you if you don't have the fees in your Paypal. They have did that to me twice already!
    Anonymous