What is something....

strange your dd or ds picked up on from the television?? And for the life of you ... you couldn't figure it out??
Ours was our son walking around saying : "I love you but you're killing me!" I was upset he used such words and blamed it on the shows he was watching...well last night this commercial came on...ds grabbed the remote and turned up the volume and says "Look mom!" He got it off of a Dominos commercial of all things!!!

YerMami24

Asked by YerMami24 at 11:31 AM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Just for Fun

• well, my son is only 4 months old, so we dont have any funny stories just yet.

but when i was little, we always watched wheel of fortune (and still do everyday! my son was born during wheel...and i was solving puzzles inbetween contractions lmao). every time the show would start, i would go in front of the tv, even in my walker, and spin around in a circle and show off my "dress" just like vanna :)
    flamingomegs

Answer by flamingomegs at 11:44 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• "ass...hole" from that one movie
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 2:08 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• both of my kids walk around calling me eeeeevillll from sonny with a chance. it always cracks me up.
    Ronnies_Girl

Answer by Ronnies_Girl at 2:28 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXRBELZpKak
    Meet the Fockers there we go HAHA!!
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 6:44 PM on Jun. 30, 2011