Is there anything you know about your ............

relative (sis, bro, cous, MIL, SIL..anyone) that no one else in the family knows?

Dahis

Asked by Dahis at 11:36 AM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Relationships

• Yes.
    My cousin slept with her boyfriend's 50 year old father! She's 26

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:39 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I'm sure I do, but I'm not telling.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 11:40 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Yes, that my faternal grandmother was married to another man when she was really young....before she even met my grandfather. I am the only one in the family that knows, besides my grandpa who has passed away recently.

stephensmom26

Answer by stephensmom26 at 11:47 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• OMG SOOOOOO MUCH!!! about my In-Laws, its like they all live secret lives
    SkylaReneeMom

Answer by SkylaReneeMom at 11:39 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• butterfly.......THAT is a good one!!!!! LOLOL
    Dahis

Comment by Dahis (original poster) at 11:41 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Yes a lot of people tell me their secrets. I am very good at listening and not being judgemental and keeping their business private.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 11:43 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Yes and one is really bothering me to know.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 11:45 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Tons about the certain relatives. They put on this perfect family act to everyone but they are a total trainwreck. One got pregnant when she was about 20 and was going to have an abotion but her parents said they would have nothing to do with her if she did. She had the baby and now puts on this huge pro-life act, condeming everyone who is thinking of or has had an abortion. Instead of just drawing on her experience and offering to listen, she acts like a saint and looks down her nose at everyone.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I think I know something about a sister that no one else in the family does. I was much younger and I think she may have thought I didn't know what was going on because of my age. lol
    SnapIt

Answer by SnapIt at 3:22 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I swear, our families should have a tv show about it. So much goes on here 'in secret'! It's ridiculous! One person will do something for you and tell you not to tell A, B, or C, and then C will do something for you and tell you not to tell the first person, or A, or B... and so on. And these people are married or live together, and it's all intertwining stuff, too! It's too funny to be on the outside of this looking in. lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 5:47 PM on Jun. 29, 2011