Could I really be??

I have had major cramping for the past few month, and now I have a few signs of being pregnant, my aunt flow is late, really could I be. My doctor has put me off until Aug 1st. But the big kicker is my tubes are tied!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I wonder why everyone at CM thinks that "cramping" is a sign of pregnancy??? It is a sign of a miscarrage that is about to happen or your period is arriving.
    If your tubes are tied, its a pretty good bet that you are NOT pregnant.
    But.....ask your Doctor. NOT us. WE don't know. It would be impossible to know.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 11:41 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Its a possibility, nothing is 100%. If you are thinking that you are pregnant I would take a test at home just to ease your mind. If you are and you think you may be more than 8 weeks pregnant I would try to get to the doctor sooner so you can start the proper prenatal care. If the test comes out negative you can either retest in a week or so, or just wait until your appt. Good Luck!!
    catieb

Answer by catieb at 11:41 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Go to the dollar store and pick up a handful of tests. That way you aren't out a ton of money and you can test again if you get a negative, but your period still doesn't start.
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 11:43 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I took a home test and it showed neg but the line was very fadded.....and please no bashing I am just wanting to see if anyone has been there this also
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:55 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• A month of cramping doesn't sound like pregnancy. Combine that with the fact that your tubes are tied. You need to see a doctor instead of asking around for advice. Even if you are pregnant, with your tubes being tied, a pregnancy would not be good news.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• well I have had the cramping since April and my dr can not get me in until Aug, so that is why I am asking
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:09 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• With one of my pregnancies I got a WHITE line it was SO faded. I had to ask my husband if he saw it to. A week later it was pink. I would take another test in a few days.

Good luck!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 12:16 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Wait a couple days and take another test.
    CashsMama

Answer by CashsMama at 1:13 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• negative is negative no matter what, YES it is possible for your surgery to reverse itself, ULTRA RARE, but just as in men vesectomy can reverse. But you got a negative, if it were faded positive then yes. Either way just wait for your period or a few days to test again
    Love138

Answer by Love138 at 9:48 PM on Jun. 29, 2011