Now i know i'm not the only one....

but why is it that during pregnancy DH or SO's find it okay to just stair at our breast.... i am not one who likes having big boobs never have and the only time i do is when i'm pregnant which isn't something that happens often and after this second one no more lol... but my husband just loves too just stair at my breast and gock over them... i keep telling him that my eyes are on my face and he giggles about it... i really don't care that he does this i'm his wife and it turns him on or whatever it's doing... it would just be nice if he didn't do it as much lol.

mommys2cupcakes

Asked by mommys2cupcakes at 11:55 AM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It's a man thing. Some men are boob men...some men are butt men. Seems you got yourself a boob man. He prolly stares coz they're growing now right along with the baby. Hey when I got pregnant I finally had boobs. I went from "you could go bra-less' to stares.
    Cenedra64

Answer by Cenedra64 at 12:02 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• lol i know my man is no butt man cause i have no butty that's for sure well now i do thanks to my baby girl along with thighs ugh lol

mommys2cupcakes

Comment by mommys2cupcakes (original poster) at 12:09 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I like when my man ogles me.
    CashsMama

Answer by CashsMama at 1:12 PM on Jun. 29, 2011