DO ALL FAMILY ACT THIS WAY???

WELL HUBBY AND I HAD TO GO LIVE WITH MY MOM FOR 8 MONTHS INTIL WE GOT BACK ON OUR FEET. WELL MY SISTER BEEN WITH MY MOM GOING ON 5 YR.

MY FAMILY DOWN ME EVERYDAY WHEN I WAS THERE THAT HUBBY AND I WAS DOING NOTHING TO HELP OUR FAMILY OUT HER HOSUE IT GOT SO BAD THAT ME AND MY KIDS STAY IN MY CAR FOR 2 WEEKS BEFORE WE GOT OUR HOUSE.

SO MY QUESTION IS WHY WHEN ME AND HUBBY WAS TRYING OUR BEST TO MOVE OUT INTO OUR HOUSE MY FAMILY DOWN US EVERYDAY BUT MY SISTER HAD HER BREST DONE HAD A BABY MY MOM HAVE THE KIDS MORE THEN HER AND NO ONE IN MY FAMILY THINKS THE SAMEWAY THEY DID TO ME..

THEY ALWAYS WANT TO COME TO MY HOUSE AND TELL ME WHAT AND HOW I NEED TO DO THINGS WITH MY FAMILY. ALWAYS WANT TO DROP THERE KIDS OFF AT MY HOUSE WHEN THEY KNOW I'M 9 MONTHS AND HAVE OTHER KIDS. AND IF I TELL THEM I CAN'T KEEP THERE KIDS IT CAUSE A BIG AND BAD FIGHT AND AT THE END IT'S ALWYAS ME CAUSE I SHOULD NEVER TELL FAMILY NO...

Mz.PhatPhat

Asked by Mz.PhatPhat at 11:59 AM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Relationships

• I have some family like that....just take a break from them
    stephensmom26

Answer by stephensmom26 at 12:02 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• they shouldnt be acting like that. you should have the right to tell them no especially being 9 months prego. i would really give them a peice of my mind even if it is your family. i went through some stuff w my mom not to long ago and i got tried of hearing it from her so i told her off now it has gotten better
    alw06tchs

Answer by alw06tchs at 12:04 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• i have family like that but not to the point where they are leaving me with there kids... but talkers... i just keep my distance and live my life i don't need there drama and problems at my door step and i was lucky enough to have amazing and caring parents that open there doors to just about the world cause they have big hearts... but i would try to keep my distance from them so that they know that you don't want to be around there immaturity.

mommys2cupcakes

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 12:06 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• May be you should learn to be assertive. Say NO and mean it. Don't change that. DO NOT ALLOW ANY ONE not even your FAMILY to disrespect your wishes. DO NOT continue to be DOOR MAT. Be firm and say "NO". You need rest care and to live without tention and worry during your pregnancy. So PLEASE Look after and take care of yourself. Ask your husband too to stand by you, and to confirm your "NO" without any arguments. If they try to argue simply say that the issue is not open for discussion that you have made a firm decision.
    cafenatesha

Answer by cafenatesha at 12:31 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• They are playing a guilt game to break you down with to see if it works. Just keep saying no and tell them not to ask again because your answer will still be no.
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 12:51 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• SO WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN THEY DROP THE KIDS OFF AT YOUR DOOR STEP CALL CPS ON THEM OR LET THE KIDS IN?
    Mz.PhatPhat

Comment by Mz.PhatPhat (original poster) at 12:57 PM on Jun. 29, 2011