Am I the only one with a hubby that wants a 3 some? adult content

With another women of course. And he doesn't want to participate.....he wants to watch!

stephensmom26

Asked by stephensmom26 at 12:12 PM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Relationships

• It's a very common fantasy - but something that should remain a fantasy. It can all sound like fun and games until someone gets hurt and/or jealous.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 12:13 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• If he doesn't want to participate, surely it's not a 3some?
    Y.B.normal

Answer by Y.B.normal at 12:13 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I'm sure my df would love to (with another woman) but he knows that will NEVER happen LOL
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 12:14 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• well i'm sure your not the only one... i know mine doesn't and never will same with me... but there are couple out there that are into that kind of thing.
    mommys2cupcakes

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 12:16 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• LOL! What do you want?
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 12:16 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Y.B. is right...........that would be a 2 and a halfsome
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 12:18 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• It would be voyeurism. Two girls doing dirty things, and the creeper in the corner, watching.

Present it to him that way and see what he thinks then. Yuck. Not for me.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 12:22 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• No, there are other Hubbies too who wants this. Some enjoy watching while wife sleeps with another guy, or he wants another girl too to make it a 3some. If it is normal for you, and you two and the other girl is comfortable, it's your choice. But what of the future? Where does it end? I feel that relationships are between 2 people who care about each other.
    cafenatesha

Answer by cafenatesha at 12:25 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• My dh wanted it and we did it. it was fun! :) When you been together for sooo long its nice to break away from the ordinary. but i know there are A LOT of women who are like NO WAY! But i'm pretty open to it...i'd do it again too...
    YerMami24

Answer by YerMami24 at 12:26 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Mine does. I have no issue with it and we're in the process of finding someone to play with us. There's nothing wrong with it.
    kit_manson

Answer by kit_manson at 12:27 PM on Jun. 29, 2011