So I decided to go with a DNC and im really emotional...

I had a miscarriage at 12 weeks and i wasnt sure what I wanted to do but I chose to have a DNC and now Im soooooooo emotional its not even funny! I cry for everything. My DNC was friday and Monday i had an ultrasound because I had really heavy bleeding and they told me that there was still some tissue left inside my uterus.......OMG i have been crying so much im not too sure this is normal. I have been super sensitive. Has this happened to anyone and what did you do?

selaranda

Asked by selaranda at 12:18 PM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• huggingI just thought you at least needed a hug.

Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 12:19 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• It hasn't happened to me.. but I'm sooo sorry it happened to you.♥
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:20 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Well you lost a child, and topped with that you still have hormones.. I have had to have 2 D&C's and they are hard on a person. What did they say about the tissue? I had bleeding for about 2 weeks after mine, but did they say they need to repeat it? I am so sorry for you loss momma!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 12:21 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I'm so sorry. I think it's normal for you to cry so much after what you've been through. Let it all out, don't bottle up your emotions.

(((((HUGS)))))
    Ashoonik

Answer by Ashoonik at 12:22 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I know how you feel. I did not need a D&C for my first miscarriage, but the loss was hard. My emotions were crazy until my body returned to normal. My second, I decided on the D&C, and it was so much harder. I think it was because it made it so real, by being the end. And of course, the hormones going nuts. I promise you will get through this, it will take some time. Cry, talk to someone, you need to get it all out. Hugs to you!!!! I wish you the best!!
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 12:29 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• They said I will have another ultrasound tomorrow and if there is still alot of tissue inside then i will need another DNC. Not too sure yet.....Thank you ladies for the hugs !! I need them although they come from across the miles they help :) Cafe mom is the best !
    selaranda

Comment by selaranda (original poster) at 12:41 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I had a miscarriage too but i didnt have a dnc.. but all i can think about is my baby!!! what went wrong... but i am gone try again real soon!!!
    shaye226

Answer by shaye226 at 12:46 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Anytime you have a miscarraige it's normal to be emotional.
    CashsMama

Answer by CashsMama at 1:09 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• The end of a pregnancy - by any means and at any time - will cause the hormones to drop. The drop triggers your emotions. I'm sorry that you have to deal with both the loss plus the 'eventful' DNC

JSD24

Answer by JSD24 at 3:13 PM on Jun. 29, 2011