Mother~in~law/other baby mom

I been with me DH for 10 yr his mother did not play a big part of our life intil we start to have kids. His mom to me is like him having another babyma she call him about everything but can never help out with the kids unless she have the time for them. We had our lights and gas cut off cause she always need money.

So would I be wrong if I walk away from my DH cause now his mom is asking for a kidey

I'm going to be there for him if he need me just can't be with him no more if he do this.
I hate that his mom is always 1st in his eyes so when it come to the kids i have to find a way.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:26 PM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Relationships

• For real?
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:27 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• huh?
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 12:29 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Move on, sounds pretty sick.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:29 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• yes for real I just don't know what to do any more...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:29 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• What's she asking for? Did you mean kidney? If he can help save her life, I think you have to consider what that means. I cannot understand why you would leave your husband over it. My mother-in-law situation was probably as difficult as any I've ever known, but I decided that it was not my husband's fault that he had been born to her. Truthfully, I married him knowing she was difficult, but I for sure didn't know just how difficult. I loved my husband and I let her know that he was my priority, which made her even more difficult. It is not right that he gives her money to the detriment of his family, but if you keep on loving him and encouraging him, he will see for himself that it's not right. As for her not helping you out with the children, why would you want such a hateful person to have charge of them? I wouldn't. She may be too dependent on your husband, but that's not a reason to leave--at least not to me.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 12:34 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• you need to have one heck of a long talk with him and it he doesn't see what is going on is not right then i'm sorry to say that you'll have to cut your loses..
    mommys2cupcakes

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 12:35 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• uummm wow... you wanna leave cuz his mom needs a kidney? honey his mom was there before you, she'll be there after you.. and why would you want to be with a man who would urn his back on his mother, why would you ask him to? now who's selfish?
    girlglow6

Answer by girlglow6 at 12:40 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• well if she have my kids and drop them off at the house she don't walk them to the door she drop them off and call hubby to tell him the kids at the door.

it's all bout her she do not help out unless it's helping her out in someway.

she always need money but always bying new things r going out of town.

sometime we don't have money cause we had to pay something for her but she don't think she have to never pay him bac cause like she say ur my son.

she as me what i was going to do with y kids when i have the baby cause she can't keep them for 2 days.

i have the baby 8/4 he need her kindey 2 weeks after so I ave to get a job n find someone to keep my kids... man if u need me to go on i can.. i stay in the house with the kids 24~7 but tell my DH that my kids r not his. so we get a DNA with all the kids just so i can shut her up
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:44 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I did not know DEATH was the punishment for being a pain in the ass. Good to know.
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 12:45 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• So your saying because she wont watch your kids for you, her son cant donate her a kidney?

My mil and I dont get along very well, we dont like eachother at all, but if she ever needed a kidney I'd give her one of mine!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 12:47 PM on Jun. 29, 2011