Confused

Im very confused..on may 19th my hubby and I had xxx then may 20th I took the first choice morning after pill then I drank some champagne not thinking if it would effect it then a few days later had what I thought was my period could I still have concived? todays june 28th and I havent gotten my period I never throw up when I drink champagne n last week I did now my boobs are sore and for the past week and a half I keep cramping and feeling like im goin to get my period and now its completly gone could I still have gotten pregnant even tho I took the morning after pill ? I took a test and it came up negitive then a little while later there was a failt line going up and down...mabe its too early?? I really dont know much about the morning after pill does anyone??? Im 5 weeks &5 days late I used the equate pregnancy test cohld it be too early to test and I dint have insurance to go ti the doc

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:29 PM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• time for some blood work.. hope you weren't pregnant before you took the pill.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 12:33 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• It said it wouldnt hurt the baby if I am already pregnant...the only reason it took it was because I alreay have a one yr old and it said its not an abortion pill I dnt believe in abortions
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:39 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I think you need to retest,, 5 weeks late, it should have came up pretty quick, if this one is negative, I would go to the clinic for some blood work.
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 12:50 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• If you got a negative test and you are 5 weeks late, I would go to the doc!
    CashsMama

Answer by CashsMama at 1:07 PM on Jun. 29, 2011