Queefing

Ok ladies!! Help me out here!! I queef after sex, usually only if it's doggy style. Now that I had my first child 10 months ago, it's 10 times worse!! Like the other night it was just a couple times, then like 20 minutes later it was really bad and I was just standing there. It just sounded like I was farting for like 5 minutes off and on!! SO EMARRASING!!!! What can I do???? HELP PLEASE!! LOL

Ambie0526

Asked by Ambie0526 at 12:30 PM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Health

• EVERY woman queefs after doggy. i'm as tight as a virgin and i queef so bad after doggy. my husband laughs so hard and i say "OK that's the LAST time we ever do doggie"...and then of course we do it again....it's impossible to keep him from pumping air in there
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 12:52 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• You can't really do anything! Everytime after doggy I do that.. its just because he pushed air up there.. But it is quite embarrassing! lol

SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:32 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Um... that is your MAN's fault! He's the one pulling out too far and stuffing air in there! Once he's in, he's got to STAY in! Then this won't happen! But, yeah, if you're going to be flipping positions and stuff, it's going to happen. The air has to come out somehow!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:36 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• LOL oh man I know this feeling...
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 12:47 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I think it happens to everyone after that position!! Embarassing yea but normal and just gotta deal with it I guess...I wish emarrassing stuff like that happened to men so it could equal out a little more lol....
    littleguys_rule

Answer by littleguys_rule at 12:45 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Unfortunately that's just the way it is...
    kit_manson

Answer by kit_manson at 1:15 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• well crap! not what i was hoping to hear! lol.
    Ambie0526

Comment by Ambie0526 (original poster) at 2:03 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• LOL!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 6:24 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• They say kegels will help....
    Anonymous

• you just have to laugh about it when it happens cause it happens to the best of us
    angeleyz375

Answer by angeleyz375 at 10:34 PM on Jun. 29, 2011