I missed my period for the past 2 months, and took 3 tests all positive, but i dont feel sick or anything.. could i really be pregnant??? or are the tests lying??

befire you get upset, or call me stupid please realize that this question is posted in the JUST FOR FUN! category!!!!!

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 12:25 AM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Just for Fun

• The tests could be lying. The only way to be 100% certain is to make a Cafemom poll. If the majority of Cafemom's vote positive, then congratulations! You're pregnant. Be sure to create this poll before you give birth, as that could skew the results. Good luck!

runawaybunny

Answer by runawaybunny at 9:01 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Well not to be snottty but test dont lie.... if u have had a chile recemtly then ur hormon count could still be high... the best way tto figure this out is to go to ur doc and get a blood test done and then u will know for sure....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I'm jealous :)
    meriahmn

Answer by meriahmn at 12:30 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• LOL!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• wanna trade me for the negative i took this morning? =)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• hey FIRST POSTER! figure out that this in the JUST FOR CATEGORY... im just JOKING!
    JrsMommy07

Answer by JrsMommy07 at 12:40 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• me too! all i get are negatives. then the waiting.... another month.... i would be SOOOO happy for one positive and you got 3!!!!! You're pregnant girl!!!
    meriahmn

Answer by meriahmn at 12:41 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• unfortunetly you are pregnant! good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:40 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• 4 yrs ago I took 5 pregnancy tests and they all came out positive and my son was born 5-5-05. I found out I was really preggo at 3 and a half months. But for me one child is enough.
    kimaam

Answer by kimaam at 3:42 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Plenty of people don't "get sick" kiddo. Go to a doctor and get some prenatal vitamins.
    beforeyoureyes

Answer by beforeyoureyes at 4:01 AM on Dec. 15, 2008