What kind of phone do you have and what are your likes and dislikes?

I just got a new phone a Droid charge and i dont like it ! the battery dies really quick, i was told that it was super fast and to get on my browser it takes forever, i was told it was a 4g and it says 3 g on top because 4g is only in some areas......im not happy with this.......

selaranda

Asked by selaranda at 12:38 PM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Technology

• I just got an LG optimus, its great because of all the apps but they do die fairly quickly. I had a 3g blackberry before and they are great, not many apps but it does have some that are really good. My main complaints are it takes a long time to start up but other than that its a great phone and the phone holds a charge for a fairly long time, depending on how much you use it and use the apps of course. But if you want something more basic Blackberrys are good.
    husky_grlie08

Answer by husky_grlie08 at 12:41 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• if it said it was 4g that means 4g capable if you have it in your area, just so you know.

I have an LG Optimus S thru sprint, and I love it! Its my first android phone and its a great starter phone! It works absolutely perfect, although some people have had problems with theirs. My next phone will be the new Evo 3D however, I cant wait!!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 12:42 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I have an iPhone 3GS and I love it. It's by far the newest phone I've ever had and I don't know what I was waiting for! I love that I can connect to my Wifi at home, and that's where I download apps. It has a ton of space on it, more than I think I'll ever need, which is great.

The one thing I don't like is that it's harder to walk and text - something I was awesome at on a regular phone! I don't mind, though.. I don't NEED to walk and text. :P
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 12:43 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I have some Samsung thing that came with the phone plan and is not due to be upgraded until November. I'm looking at an iPhone. For now, I use my new iPod touch for texting and apps. That's almost like having a phone without the plan.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:45 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I have an LG Tritan through US Cellular. I like that it has a touch screen and qwerty keyboard. I can get on FB fairly quickly but can't do everything I want to, like check into places and tag myself in photos. I can tag others though. It only has a 3.2mp camera and no flash. Battery life is really good. I can get on FB MANY times a day and not worry about it dying. I have to charge it every night but that's good enough for me. I can last me two days, just can't be on the internet too much the second day. Has 4 different widget screens. Does not have the ability for apps though. Big downside. I'll be getting a droid soon. Not sure which one yet.
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 12:48 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I have a Samsung sliding phone. It came with the plan and I have had it for a couple of years. Pros: It's tough, I had a touch screen before and I dropped it and it broke, not this phone. It does what I need it to do. Which is text and make calls. It's not connected to the internet so our bill is 90 a month for 2 phones. The QWERTY keyboard makes me a fast texter. It's small. The battery lasts for awhile. Cons: There aren't any really I just really want an iPhone so I can have the internet in the car which I could have with this phone but it's not like the iphone. I also have the iPod touch which is still cool but you need a hotspot. The iphone really looks ideal.
    HollyBoBolly

Answer by HollyBoBolly at 2:25 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• don't have one but am trying to find a good one to buy without signing a contract
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 10:38 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I have an LG 900G (I think) and I think it's cute and I like that it's basically a prepaid smartphone. That's as far as my likes go, now. It's through Net10 and I have had the WORST luck with every prepaid service we have around here (which is only like 4). It was also pretty cheap: $50 a month for unlimited everything. But, I want to break it into pieces and ritually sacrifice it to something. It pisses me off so bad. So many issues. A friend gave me a Droid a few days ago (yes, GAVE it to me because it needs a battery and to be wiped clean, and she had bought it for her ex, but now he's in jail), and I want to activate it SO bad, but we can't afford it. I miss having a "real" cell phone so bad.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 5:14 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I have no idea what my phone is... I just got it, and am just figuring out whether I like it or not....
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 11:35 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• I have a Droid 2. The battery life isn't the greatest but its not good on any phone that you stay on 24/7. I bought a battery charger and an extra battery so I always have one that is charged.
    Mine is fast unless there are a ton of apps running and it slows down like crazy.
    Make sure to change your battery settings for the max use. It helps a lot with the speed too.
    aj23

Answer by aj23 at 11:58 PM on Jul. 7, 2011