This question is only for the pagan/wiccan cafemoms....

Is Louisiana Voodoo [New Orleans Voodoo] evil? This religion is a mixture of catholicism and voodoo. I know somebody that practices it so I'm just curious to find out more about the Louisiana Voodoo [New Orleans Voodoo] religion. Here is a link that talks about the religion more.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louisiana_Voodoo

Diamond2010

Asked by Diamond2010 at 12:45 PM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Religious Debate

• I am neither Pagan nor Wiccan(I am Christian), but I did do research over the weekend on different religion. Voodoo was one of the religion I research. I think that some people practice it for the right reason and some practice it for the wrong reason. They do believe in evil spirits, I do know that much. I think that today the media, movies, and other forms of entertainment try to perceive it as evil. This is my opinion. Hope this helps.
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 1:01 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I answered you best in the P&P group...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:05 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• i really dont know much at all about vokdo and hokdo but i feel it is not evil one bit.
    dancingthrulife

Answer by dancingthrulife at 10:34 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• This is one of those off kinda things....there is people who practice voodoo are i feel that they do it for the wrong reason or are evil and there are those who do it for the right reason or are good. It all depends on the person that is practicing.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 1:13 PM on Jun. 30, 2011