Pet lovers this question for you! :)

what does your pets do that make you smile, laugh or just think they are so silly! lol About 5months in my relationship my boyfriend wanted to get a dog so we went looking for one in a local pet store.. we came upon a liter of mini schnauzers and one caught my eye that little thing gave me the puppy dog eye and licked me so gently when i held him..smh smart dog because we bought him.. he was so funny at first he use to bite me alot and attacked me when i came home.. lol I never really liked to play with him because of the biting he never bit my bf because he was the man ..lol w/e anyways hes about one yrs old now and we had gotten another one she is all white and is adorable definetly a girl but puts him in his place! (good girl lol)

so now he is a mommas boy he slepts next to me all the time and whenever i move he moves he follows me everywhere! with his little cold wet nose touching the back of my legs as i walk lol he's like my body guard lol When I was in that morning sickness stage he would wait right outside the bathroom door and look in lol so silly.. other then that he would follow me into the bathroom and sit next to me. I never had a small dog and he definetly a character when im cleaning he attacks the broom and gets in my way of sweeping and mopping but he is smart when i say his name and tell him to move he does..lol we have all tile throughout our house and I swear Im gonna have to make some booties for them to wear because they slipped as they walk, run its sooo funny but i dont want them to twist a leg.. he knows my routine in the morning whether hes dead asleep as soon as i move he moves i tell him that he doesnt need to come..but he doesnt care..got to protect me from the bathroom trolls i guess.

My little girl she is so like a tom girl shes all white and trust me a white dog is hard to stay clean i hate to let her out back because she runs in like she had sooo much fun and she looks like it too lol and she knows when i say her name that shes got alittle too dirty and its bath time and go straight to the bathroom without a fight..lol she is smart very smart when im cleaning she sits on the sofa til the floor is dry! but one thing i dont like this habbit of hers she loves my thongs, bikinis whether they are put away or she goes in the hamper she has a field day with my panties..there are times i walk out back and i see them strung along the yard! lmao thank goodness for the fence. Those are some of the things that my dogs do.. my cats are soo lazy lol Feel fee to share your moments your pets share with you..lol

1_love_2_hearts

Asked by 1_love_2_hearts at 12:51 PM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Pets

• My Boy cat likes to play fetch with a cottonball, I love that
    His sister who is deaf makes me smile when I wake up and she is sleeping on me all snuggled around my neck or in my legs
    our 8 month old kitten is just funny being a kitten !~
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:54 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• My cats will play with a straw (yes a plastic straw) all day, it is the best toy in the world to them.. $500 cat lounger and tower, nah, 100 for a buck straw please. cracks me up
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 1:03 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• One of my cats know how to open my drawer in the bathroom and scoop out pony tail holders to play with... drives me crazy
    Another Talks to us ALL THE TME... I think he know how to solve the national debt but for some reason, fate made him a cat
    hollydaze1974

Answer by hollydaze1974 at 3:21 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I've had many pets, and they all have/had wonderful personalities. This past Sunday I had to say goodbye to my dear Elizabeth after 17 years of companionship. She was sweet and did many things to make me smile. She was the only one out of our three cats that would come RUNNING when my DD woke up and let my DD pet her. She would even sleep by my DD's side when she napped on the couch. My DD is severely disabled, so to me the fact that Little Bitty would come running for her and seem to almost protect her was all the more touching to me. She is the only cat I've known that would rather starve than eat wet cat food, meat, or tuna. And she would grab your hand for attention, or your face for kisses. I miss her dearly.
    mrsziemann

Answer by mrsziemann at 4:15 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• My little dog loves to guard and can act vicious as long as we are there to back her up.
    Sarah961

Answer by Sarah961 at 2:32 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• What a sweet post (long) but I didn't mind reading it...very cute stories about your pets! Sounds like puppy love to me!
    I have 2 Miniature Dachshunds. They are brother/sister Dapples. (in my photos). They are my babies. My girls are 17 & 19 so the dogs have become my new little children. That's why DH got them for me, to keep me company now that everyone is out more. They curl up at 2:30 everyday with me on the bed and take our nap. They sleep by me at night. and they LOVE to swim in the pool. Have you ever seen a 'weiner dog" swim in a pool?? It's hilarious!! There long bodies make their butts wiggle ...it just makes you laugh!!! Too many cute & precious things to list that they do but they are most definitely my little watchdogs and keep me company here by myself most of the time. Thank You for your post! I enjoyed that for a change of pace. :-)
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 5:35 AM on Jun. 30, 2011