What do you usually fix for lunch for you and your kids?

I always cook a "hot" meal for lunch, but I've just started working and it is too hard to come home on my lunch break and cook a meal. Yesterday I broiled tilapia and today I made turkey tacos. Now it's time to go back to work and I just sat down!

So I'm curious, ladies....what do you usual make for lunch?

texasgurl33

Asked by texasgurl33 at 12:51 PM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Yesterday was cornbeef hash, noodles, and corn. Today was cheese quesadillas and soup.
    LadyKiki

Answer by LadyKiki at 12:53 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Wraps, sandwiches, grilled cheese, soup, salads, hot dogs, and left overs from the night before. I really try not to turn on the oven or stove in the day during summer, but it just depends sometimes I'll throw in a pizza or corn dogs.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 12:56 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Sandwiches (usually pb & j) and fruit. Sometimes they will get a small cookie or some veggies, but mostly a ton of fruit and sandwiches. Milk or water to drink.
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 1:19 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Sandwiches with whatever we have, hot dogs, leftovers, soup, grilled cheese, noodles, sometimes canned raviolis. Milk, juice or water. We usually only allow soda on special meals (like pizza night).
    Kari727

Answer by Kari727 at 1:27 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• leftovers,soup,sandwiches,nothing big
    RobinChristine

Answer by RobinChristine at 8:30 PM on Jun. 29, 2011