Do you believe that once you go to heaven you wil be with your baby that has passed on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:56 PM on Jul. 12, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• Once I get to heaven, if I get to heaven, I will be with everyone else that got to heaven.... I believe that children have a special place in the Lord's heart and I have great HOPE that any child that dies is with Him now in Heaven.
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 9:02 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• Yes I do! I just had a miscarriage and I know that I will be with that baby again! Families can be together forever!
    cdmommy3

Answer by cdmommy3 at 9:43 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• Yes! Yes! Yes! Same as cdmommy3. We've had 2 miscarriages. I fully believe they are in heaven awaiting our arrival, playing games with my grandma like I use to do :)

We believe in an age of accountability. We also believe life begins at conception. Anyone under the age of accountability (physically or mentally) is covered by God's grace.
    pwfaith

Answer by pwfaith at 10:08 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• Yes, thank the Lord! The only thing that keeps people from heaven is sin, and babies (or children) don't sin. That's the only thing about miscarriages or abortions that we can be thankful for. Maybe that child didn't have a chance to live on earth, but they'll be around for the best part :o)
    DpaigeP

Answer by DpaigeP at 10:30 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• yep
    camtri3

Answer by camtri3 at 12:29 AM on Jul. 13, 2008

• Yes, I do believe we will meet up with loves ones in heaven...
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 1:27 AM on Jul. 13, 2008

• i believe that u are reunited with love ones that have passed when u get to heaven. so yes.
    kissmiss213

Answer by kissmiss213 at 1:29 AM on Jul. 13, 2008

• Biblically speaking. When one dies they go to a resting place called the grave until ressurection. Only chosen ones by God goes to heaven. The ones chosen to go to heaven are already chosen at birth and they know who they are. Those that are chosen to go to heaven will help rule over the earth which will be the new kingdom.
    Prissy51

Answer by Prissy51 at 2:47 AM on Jul. 13, 2008

• I found this prayer once on a website and I think it is really beautiful and yes I do believe you will be reunited in heaven.

Dear Lord, I would have loved to have held my babies on my lap and tell them about you, but since I didn't get the chance, would you please hold them on your lap and tell them about me?
    rasbneon

Answer by rasbneon at 11:25 AM on Jul. 13, 2008

• Yes. You will be with everyone that has crossed before you. Even your pets.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 2:22 PM on Jul. 13, 2008