How would you feel if your close family members knew that your husband was cheating but did not tell you?

I mean you sisters, brothers, and parents. But they talked about it with other people outside of the family? This happened to my sister(I just found out about it they never tell me nothing). By the time my sister found out her husband was leaving her for another woman(he had been cheating for over 13yrs).

By the way I am the youngest and is kind of estranged from my family. She found out what was going on in the street.

babygirl0782

Asked by babygirl0782 at 1:12 PM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Relationships

• I'd be pissed. They're just as guilty as him. They could have saved her many years of pain and humilitation.
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 1:14 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• The wife is always the last to find out.
    Candi1024

Answer by Candi1024 at 1:13 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I would be very upset! and would tell them off right after I kicked hubby out and changed the lock!

Answer by older at 1:22 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• wow.. think i'd have alot less family to worry about in my life for sure...
    girlglow6

Answer by girlglow6 at 1:32 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I would feel hurt and betrayed. Has he cheated on her before? Maybe they didnt say anything becuase this happen before and she didnt do anything at that time so they just wanted to stay out of it. IDK. That is a very messed up situation
    1sexymother

Answer by 1sexymother at 1:14 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I would be mad and it would end my relationship with them as well. that's really sad for your sister.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:15 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• No never cheated before. I always thought they had the perfect marriage(she thought so too).

Oh yeah they knew that he had babies by this woman too.
    babygirl0782

Comment by babygirl0782 (original poster) at 1:16 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• i would grudge them for life. i might disown them too. every time my hubby cheats he puts my life at risk of getting all these nasty diseases or even HIV. IMAGINE HOW they would feel if she tested positive hmmm- would they feel guilty for not telling her about his cheating?
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 1:16 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I'd go mad! If any of my family knew something like this I'd like to think they'd tell me, as I would for them. Really sorry for your sister :(
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 1:17 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• WTH! How did your family find out about his affair and love children? Why, wouldn't they tell her about this?! I would NEVER SPEAK to them again...that is soooo wrong.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 1:19 PM on Jun. 29, 2011