I work at night and I have a 5,3 ,3 month old how do I spent eonugh time with them

I work At the hospital so I wwork 3 12 hour shifts a week and i have to pick up a shift because my youndest childs dad left me so now I'm doing it on my own

brandy352

Asked by brandy352 at 12:36 AM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Kids' Health

• ok what i do is. my hours are 9pm-7am.
    So i go to work.
    Get off at 7am. Wake the boys up feed them take them to daycare or wake up dh or my mil.
    sleep til 2pm. so sleep from 8-2
    so from 2-8pm i play and hang out with the boys.
    8 is bedtime
    830 leave
    9 work
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 12:40 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• We have 4 at home, 9,5,4,& 7 months -- I work 3rd shift at a 911 center. I go in at 10 pm & work till 8 am. I go home, sleep for a few hours, around 11 or so & then I am up again. To me it is more important to spend time with my family then to sleep. On my days off I sleep when they sleep. I know is is hard to do on your own, because I was a single mom for almost 6 years, but hang in there -- it really does get easier! Don't be afraid to ask for help -- have someone watch them while you sleep and when you get up, spend every minute with them that u can! Good luck!
    littleesmomma

Answer by littleesmomma at 5:27 AM on Dec. 16, 2008