Working from home.....

I would like to work from home. Does anyone know of any good companies to look into?

mashonad07

Asked by mashonad07 at 1:58 PM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Money & Work

• Are you looking for a job or a business?

I have a list (unfinished) of legit home businesses as well as of companies that hire workers from home on my blog...

http://howyoucanchangeyourlife.blogspot.com/

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:09 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I'm a gift basket consultant for La Bella baskets and I love it and yes it is legit!:-)

I do this all from home:-) This may or not be for you, but thought I offer:-)

What are your passions?Can you afford $19.95 a month with no parties required,no quotas, or inventory? I'm a gift consultant for La Bella Baskets, absolutely love it and I do get paid every 2 weeks a check .:-) My check is on my profile, so completely legit! If your interested in having a gift basket business p.m. for more info.:-) Ask me how you can start your own gift basket business for $1.97:-) Which will be ending soon.
    After 7 days it's $19.95 a month! That's it!
    Great ways to make extra money:-)
    3 ways to make money:
    recruiting
    sales
    corporate membership accounts

Have a Beautiful Day!:-)
    Best of luck on your search!:-)
    Jen
    Gift Basket Career
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 2:18 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• If you are interested in a business, definitely look into Scentsy. Scentsy is wickless candles. It is a GREAT company and we have an amazing team. There's free training (and lots of it) all recorded so you can do them on your own time. No mandatory meetings, and my team focuses on both online and offline sales and recruiting. If you are interested, check out www.wicklesswithnickless.com

ZanderandBella

Answer by ZanderandBella at 2:52 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Look for a company that offers services or products YOU are in love with. Doesn't make sense to sell candles if you never use them, or scrapbooking supplies if you don't scrapbook. You have to be a product of the product...meaning use and show off the products you sell. So, find what you love & a company that offers those products or service that you love.

Took me 6 tries before I found the perfect opportunity for me. I'm a beachbody coach, so YES I sell workout systems such as P90X, Insanity, TurboFire, 10-minute trainer, but I also motivate, inspire & help others on their journey to lose weight & get fit. And because I feel so strongly about that & the products I've made more in 2 months with beachbody than with any of the other companies I was with, even for years. They also GIVE me customers (i'm averaging about 3 a week) & I don't know of any other company that does that!

Find out more at: www.FitWithMelissa.com
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 2:52 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• A great resource for direct sales businesses is the Direct Selling Association (www.dsa.org) and a great resource for picking one is the Direct Selling Education Foundation (www.dsef.org).

A few friends of mine have also worked with LiveOps (www.liveops.com).
    NooraK

Answer by NooraK at 3:01 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Have you looked into usertesting.com They offer $10 per review of websites. It's a great way to make extra money. I'm a rep for Skinny Body Care. The company gives you 6 different sites to promote the business or product and the comp plan is AWESOME! I'll be getting my first check next week! www.samie8183.sbcpower.com and take a tour!
    Samie8183

Answer by Samie8183 at 3:26 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Dove chocolate discoveries :) I am an Independent Consultant :)
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 3:32 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I blog about work at home ideas and opportunities.  You are more than welcome to read through my blog when you have time at Mavi's Home Work.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:53 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Check out the cafemom market place you find it in the cafemom search. There are jobs & business opportunities there.
    1northwestmom

Answer by 1northwestmom at 5:01 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Thank you all so much for the feedback. You have givin me some great leads and helped point me in the right direction.
    Have a wonderful day!!!
    mashonad07

Comment by mashonad07 (original poster) at 5:18 PM on Jun. 29, 2011