Heres the problem i got adult content

ok a friend of mine wants to have another baby but the only problem is that her husband cant do the job.they are in their late 30's but anyway and they dont have alot of money to adopt so she told me that they asked her husbands brother if he would have sex with her and see if she can get pregnant by him.it would keep it in the family and they both agreed.i didnt know what to say so i am asking for a little advice what if it was and u wanted another baby and the hubby couldnt produce would u let a friend have sex with u.i suggested maybe a sperm bank but she didnt know

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:00 PM on Jun. 29, 2011 in Relationships

• donate sperm yes
    have sex with no

can do the sperm thing without the 'insert in tab A into slot B" part
    even at home without a "bank"

turkey baster sounds like a good compromise to me
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 2:48 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• That's just weird.... If my SO had a brother I'd NEVER sleep with him to get pregnant, that can cause major issues down the road, especially for the child. Tell her to condsider this, what if "uncle" really feels attached to the child and wants him/her.... will he be obligated to pay child support should their money issues continue. what happens when the child finds out when he/she is much older. There's too much wrong with this picture to make it right....
    VanessaMomof2

Answer by VanessaMomof2 at 2:06 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• how gross and perverted. eeeewwwww. if the brother can't get the job done she should ask her father in law. what a slut.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 2:02 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I wouldn't want that arrangement for my family, but if they all agree....
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 2:02 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Frankly, I don't think she's telling you the truth. But HELL NO.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:05 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• omg i most def would not do that..mainly bc my dh's brother is a total scag..ewww thats wrong on sooo many levels..i would check into the sperm bank lol..although if all parties could agree then i suppose thats their decision
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 2:03 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• surprisedare you kidding me?????

minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 2:09 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• No and there are ways she could inseminate herself at home with his sperm if she wanted to. No need to have sex with him.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 2:09 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I would take my hands off the situation entirely. They are free to monkey up their lives however they see fit, but that doesn't mean you should have to be a party to it.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 2:14 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Maybe if they used the turkey baster method it would be OK. You know - he could go into the bathroom, produce the stuff in a cup. Then the husband could inject it into her with a turkey baster type of apparatus.
    Anonymous